What is Alliance Christian Enrichment Academy?
- ACEA desires to support current ACA families who prefer for their students to work on campus with a qualified instructor. Students will have the opportunity to work on their home assignments as well as to attend an enrichment class. Enrichment classes occur on Wednesday for Grammar School as well as Wednesday and Friday for Logic and Rhetoric students. The class day is from 8:30am-2:00pm.
- Understanding that many families are called to home school, ACEA seeks to partner with parents to offer enrichment and core for those classes normally considered most challenging for homeschooling parents. Most core classes occur Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. Enrichment classes occur on Wednesday and/or Friday.
- ACEA allows enrolled ACA students to add on to the Signature Program with support through the Enrichment Academy Basics as well as additional elective options on Wednesday and Friday.
- Enrichment Academy Basics includes time with a qualified instructor to work on home assignments and one elective from the class schedule. Students can register for additional electives beyond the one included and those will be billed at the per class rate.
- This program is designed as a supplement for homeschool families who may desire a classroom setting for a particular class.
- Each class listed in our class schedule (both Core and Elective) can be signed up for individually for the per class rate. A $25 registration fee per class is due upon registration.
Please scroll throught the Enrichment Academy menu options to see upcoming class and schedule information, including course descriptions and cost. Classes are broken down by grade.
We look forward to partnering with you to further enrich your family's school experience.