Final Exams are given at the end of each semester to test our Rhetoric students on the mastery of curriculum learned within the past two 8 weeks grading periods of that respective semester.
- Logic school (5th-8th) will follow a normal class schedule on Dec. 9th, 12th, & 16th
- Logic school (5th-8th) will follow an adjusted class schedule on Dec. 10th
MON (DEC 9TH):
-Rhetoric Final Exams for Elective classes will be at the following classes/days/times:
- Rhetoric Elective Finals for Mon/Thurs Elective classes will be during those normal class times for that Elective
- Rhetoric Athletics I Final will be during weight room at 3:00-3:30 PM
-Rhetoric students will take Elective Finals for Tuesday classes, during their normal class time of electives
-Logic & Rhetoric will have an adjusted class schedule on this day due to the Christmas Program scheduled for Thursday, Dec 12th and the class periods will go as followed:
- Period 1 8:30-9:20 AM
- Period 2 9:20-10:15 AM
- Period 3 10:15-11:10 AM
- Period 4 11:10 AM-12:00 PM
- Period 5* (Logic) & Period 6* (Rhetoric) 12:00-12:30 PM
- LUNCH 12:30-1:00 PM
- Period 5* for (Logic) and Period 6* (Rhetoric) 1:00-1:20 PM
- Period 7 1:20-2:00
+Students of Theater/Theater Tech/Drama/Choir/Music/Worship will be in practice for the Christmas Program on this day from 2:00-3:00 PM
++Rhetoric Students will be in Theology from 2:00-2:30 PM, then go to Finals Study Hall for the last hour of classes on this day.
+++Logic Students will go to Study Hall from 2:00-3:30 PM on this day
WED (DEC 11TH):
-Rhetoric Finals for the following classes/times will be:
- Vet Science Final Exam will be during normal class time
- Q2 grade finalized for all classes by 6 PM
-Rhetoric Final Exams for the following classes/times will be:
- Science 8:30-10:30 AM
- History 10:30 AM-12:30 PM
Description Spirit Week: Christmas Spirit Week is a fun way to engage our Little Sprouts and ACA students as well as celebrate the Christmas season. Each day students will have the opportunity to show their Christmas spirit in various ways as specified by the school.
Christmas Spirit Week daily attire to wear per day:
MON THEME (DEC 9TH):
Christmas Colors Day (please see what colors to wear on this day based on your House Team affiliation)
- House of Ten Boom-Silver
- House of Lewis-Red
- House of Moody-Blue
- House of Schaeffer-Green
TUES THEME (DEC 10TH):
Candy Cane Day
*This day is for celebrating the candy cane with the colors red and white--Be CREATIVE!
THURS THEME (DEC 12TH):
Twas the Night Before Christmas Pajama Day
*Wear your favorite PJ's. Please remember this is also the same day of the Christmas Program.
- Shorts, skirts, dresses, etc. must be NO more than 4" from the knee
- Please refrain from wearing the following: low necks, tank or spaghetti straps, midriffs showing, please only wear appropriate themes as specified on the respective days. PLEASE REMEMBER MODESTY IS KEY!
- Please remember you can always inquire from Coach Kaity or Mrs. Bundy regarding questions you may have during Christmas Spirit Week
- Please wear your regular school uniform, IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO PARTICIPATE AS YOU MUST BE IN REGULAR ACA UNIFORM, which includes both tops and bottoms as well as ACA logo polo.
- Students who attend Enrichment Academy (Wednesdays) and Friday classes will come to school in their regular uniform attire during Christmas Spirit Week.
Description: Prayer, Breakfast, and Jesus (PB&J) is a prayer ministry of Little Sprouts and ACA. It's a time to come together each month to pray for our school, families, teachers, and staff.
The mission of PB&J is to embody the commands of Philippians 4:6 in the development of intercessory prayer warriors, while also focusing on the teaching and the understanding of God's word.
It promotes fellowship, faith and a commitment to praying fervently, thus establishing an effective front line defense for our school, staff, student body and parents.
Location: Our Brunch Spot (Address: 12420 Timberland Blvd #400, Fort Worth, TX 76244)
For more information about PB&J, please click here
Please click here to sign up to bring a breakfast item
NOTE: THIS PB&J IS OFFSITE, PLEASE EMAIL THE PB&J MINISTRY FOR DETAILS FOR OUR OFFSITE DECEMBER PB&J CORPORATE PRAYER TIME.